The Groupement AMPERE (Atomes et Molécules Par Études Radio-Électriques) is an association of scientists active in the fields of Magnetic Resonances, Optics, Dielectrics, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, as well as in the development of the related methodologies and technologies.
The society started in France 1951 and was incorporated as a European organisation in Switzerland in 1956.
Although the roots and the basic activities are in Europe, members are from all over the world.
Today it is the largest organization in Europe dedicated to promoting Magnetic Resonance in Physics, Chemistry and related fields.
Updates on upcoming conferences:
- Euromar 2020 in Bilbao has been postponed
to December 6-10, 2020
- Ampere NMR School in Zakopane has been postponed
to November/December 2020, date will be announced
- Spinus 2020 in St. Petersburg had to be cancelled
- MRFood2020 conference in Aarhus (Denmark) has been postponed
to June 8-11, 2021
- HYP20 has been postponed
to 5-9 September 2021
- VI International School for Young Scientists: Magnetic Resonance and Magnetic Phenomena in Chemical and Biological Physics has been postponed
Magnetic Resonance in Porous Media in August in Norway has been cancelled
The new journal is active !
An interactive open-access publication of the Groupement AMPERE